Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gratitude for Free Patterns and One Skein Wonders

If you've read my humble little blog for any time, you've probably "heard" me sing the praise of Ravelry. There are many reasons I love Ravelry, but today I am thankful that it brings to me thousands of free patterns. And lately, I'm really thankful for patterns for hats, scarfs, or anything that takes just a few days and maybe a skein or two of yarn.

Now, I've made my share of sweaters, but they do take time. This past week, I made two little hats. Two. It is so fun to finish something and this week I finished two somethings. It's so much fun that I've started a third, which just so happens to be one of those free patterns I found on Ravelry.

And that's how it comes full circle.

What brings you a sense of satisfaction? Happiness?

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox