Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gratitude for Massage Therapy

It took me a while before I was willing to try massage therapy to help with my migraines. For whatever reason, I was quite paranoid in the beginning and was afraid of the silliest things. But, boy am I glad I got over that! Every two weeks, I get a 1 hour massage focusing on my head, neck and shoulders and boy does that make life bearable. I am so thankful for Ramona and Lauren who do such a wonderful job.

And the best part is ... at work, they just started to make available chair massages {15 minutes of heaven} every month. My co-workers sign me up {since I come in so late and would otherwise miss out on the available time slots}.
I work with great people!

If there has to be any medical procedure that must take place every two weeks - I am thankful it is a massage!

{It could be worse...
... it could be an enema}

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

If you can fit it in this is a great exercise made fun. http://rhonnadesigns.blogspot.com/



best viewed with Firefox