{seriously, you social people scare me}
Now, I might be exaggerating just a bit, but some days, it doesn't feel like an exaggeration. But there is another place where I feel safe, where I can unburden myself of my troubles and talk about my woes without anyone interrupting and no one tells me that it will be ok when it won't or what to do when I don't even want to go there yet - and that is Celebrate Recovery. Normally, being around other people drains me, but going to CR is the exception. Getting 3-5 minutes to talk about whatever, uninterrupted, ahh. Heaven. I release what is frustrating me and holding me back and I come home happy, refreshed, ready for what is next {and you know that "next" is coming around the bend}.
I'm going tonight. I can't wait.
Where do you go to recharge?

No comments:
Post a Comment