Having a little white dog, I am so very thankful for our local groomer! They always took such good care of Petey and they have done the same for Max. They were always careful with our old man as he aged and expressed concern before his surgeries and in his last days. They are flexible with my crazy schedule and take the puppies a little later in the morning. Today, Max even got a free teeth brushing because they remembered his bad breath and just wanted to brush them. Many days, we end up going on little white dog day, so there are many in the neighborhood that also love our local groomers.
When we first got Petey, I actually tried to keep him clean myself, bathing him in the sink, blowing his fur dry with my hair dryer, cutting his fur with my own hair scissors. But, even if I washed him every two weeks {funny, right?}, I couldn't get him as clean and pretty as the professionals. And, really, it is so much nicer to drop of the puppies and come back a couple hours later to pick them up all beautified, don't you think?
So, here's to groomers everywhere and to Sandy, our favorite groomer!
What to join in on the gratitude? Add your comments to the post or your blog post url to the Simply-Linked widget below {while it is still accepting links}.
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment