Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gratitude for Yarn and Such

In the evenings, I love to sit and knit. I used to have other hobbies too, even ones that didn't involve sitting but now that I live with migraines, I am limited to hobbies that I can do sitting. And, even more recently, being on the computer at night isn't the best for my poor head so I haven't been doing too much with scrapbooking lately.

Ah, but yarn. I have been enjoying yarn this past year and I am ever so grateful for those who make yarn (and even those who sell it cheaply), for those who make the cutest patterns and share them with the world (many for free), and for the few behind the genius of ravelry, where all of this wonderfulness comes together.

So, here's to yarn and the ability to make beautiful things out of what amounts to "just" string!

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox