I know I've mentioned it before, but I work for a great company. And one of the many reasons that its such a great place is that we close early the day before a holiday, so for those of us who didn't take the week off {and there were a few us of}, we still get to duck out a little early and enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday a little early.
The kids also got off early from school. Today was service project day and the students spent half a day doing various projects based on what they are interested in. Emma's service project had been rescheduled, so she didn't even have to go to school and Justin came home early. So we all had the afternoon to sit around and enjoy, well, the afternoon. I watched 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' while finishing up a little hat for Emma.
The only one who didn't get an early release day was Keith, who was out working until {way} after 8pm tonight and then had to make dinner for us all. Such a hard worker, he is. What would we do without him?
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment