We spent Thanksgiving with my in-laws and Friday with Keith's in-laws. Saturday, we drove up to Flagstaff to watch the kids' high school football team play in the state tournament. Lots of good family time last weekend. Lots of things to be thankful for.
I am thankful that we live near both of our families, that we had a full weekend of family events scheduled for Thanksgiving weekend, that there was plenty of yummy food for everyone to share. We had such beautiful weather to enjoy the annual Horseshoes tournament over at my brother-in-law's house. And over at my parents house, it seemed like we sat around the table and talked all night long.
Now that November is over, I am hoping to get back into the swing of posting more often {and avoiding the month long posting famine}. I will be scaling back a bit, just because my evenings haven't been as headache free as they used to be.
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment