There was a time when I didn't use sick days very often. Not that I didn't need them, but I had the ability to work from home so when the kiddos were sick, I'd just work from home. I never even thought of taking a sick day and so many years, that sick day bank kept building and I rarely took advantage of that.
That was crazy!
I don't have that problem any more. In fact, these days, I generally am down to the last sick day {if I have one left} when my hiring anniversary comes around. I am quite thankful that when I am hit with the beginnings of a migraine, I can take a sick day, sleep it off, lay around the house, watch tv, don't move much, and be rested and ready to look at that darned computer screen the next day. Today was one of those days. Being able to take one sick day in the beginning helps nip things in the bud so I won't have migraine side-effects for days {or weeks}.
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment