So, here we are at the end of November. I'm actually going to miss {thinking about and} posting what I am thankful for every day. It sure has been a boost to my mood to think about what is good. I hope you enjoyed it too.
And yet, I wanted to take it one step further. Last week, while I was holding that couch down on my vacation, I searched through my pictures and made a 'gratitude' album for the year. Emma and I picked out an 8x8 album at JoAnn's and I printed off the pictures yesterday at Costco.
For you, I made a video of the pages and added music.
Here is my gratitude album for 2009.
A few technical details:
music: Somewhere Sunny (ver 2) by Kevin MacLeod
fonts: HarabaraHand Italic, LD Beatnik (a freebie downloaded for signing up for scrapnfonts newsletter - or I think so 'cuz I can't find it on their site), & Sans Bold (gimp font?)
So, back to regular blog postings, and boy am I behind after last week: birthdays, family dinners, weddings...
1 day ago

1 comment:
That's a beautiful album. This was a great teaser but I want to see it for real. Mom
Post a Comment