I am thankful for all of you - my blog readers. Some of you are family, some are friends, and some I haven't had the chance to meet. Thanks for reading my little blog.
I am thankful for the comments that people leave on my blog. In fact, I think the best part about blogging is the comments. They make my day.
When I first started blogging I told no one but my sister. I was still a little embarrassed about blogging and didn't want to have a small blog when I told others about it. She left a comment on each blog entry I wrote. I loved it so much that I try to leave comments on each post for the blogs of my friends and family. And, lately, I've done a little less lurking and a little more commenting on some of my favorite blogs.
I am also thankful for those of you who have chosen to 'follow' my blog. Its nice to see who is dropping by.
If you have never left a comment, I encourage you to leave one today and introduce yourself. You can be as anonymous as you like, say as little as you like, but a simple 'hi' would be lovely.
1 day ago

3 comments:
i'm your number 1 fan!! i also love it when people comment on my blog. i think it is some kind of validation or somthing. but it is also fun to read people's comments.
kim, you and i have talked about this before, but i love how you and i both go back and reread our old posts. and laugh and think that we are funny. which we totally are...
jill b
I love you. I enjoy your blog and reading about what is on your mind. I especially love November's posts. You are very special to me. Mom
Hi Kim. Yours is the only blog I read regularly and I always love your posts. Happy Thanksgiving! -Michelle Brass
Post a Comment