Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blossoming + a giveaway!

blossoming

I have gone back through the archives of this past year and picked out my favorite flower pictures and created a calendar just for you. Well, I really made it just for me, but you can have one too.


These are my favorite pictures of the year:


And just because I've got an extra copy, I'm giving one calendar away. Yes, this is my first giveaway on the blog. Just leave a comment on this post by November 15th and I'll pick the winner by a random number generator. I'll post the winner on the 16th (in the evening).

Now, family is excluded from this giveaway. Of course, most of you are related to me in some way, so I by 'family' I mean anyone who lives in the same house as I do, so Jill is in (woohoo), Emma is out (sorry, babe).

But, if you are just bowled over, you can just jump on over to lulu and order up your copy today. There are two calendar options up on lulu. Both have the same pictures; the only difference between the two is the size. The premium calendar is longer. There is a nice preview option that allows you to see each page of the calendar. You can get to that by clicking on one of the calendars and finding the 'preview' link below the picture.

I enjoyed picking out the pictures and making up the calendar. Hope you like!

Edited: comments closed. winner chosen.


6 comments:

Mrs. Nettles said...

Oooh. A Give away. Look at you!! your photography is FaNtAsTiC. I hope I am the only one to leave a comment... or, um, I mean win... :)

Emma said...

haha sorry but I'm commenting too! the pictures in the calender are so beautiful!

Kimberly said...

What beautiful pictures you have gathered for your calendar. I really enjoy visiting your blog. Thanks jill for getting me here.

Charlie B said...

yea!! i'm in. and i didn't have to try. i was already thinking of how i could enter if i wasn't automatically entered by the nicest sister around...
insert flatery
love the gerber daisy...
jill b

Karen said...

Very nice pictures Kim! I love the pink rose.

Anonymous said...

You left out the one I think is the best but that's ok since you gave that yellow rose to me. Seriously, these are beautiful. Mom



best viewed with Firefox