Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 4: Gratitude

As much as I was afraid of having teenagers (they are soo cranky) and missing having little ones (they are soo cute), I have to say that I am very thankful that I can have Justin or Emma make dinner for me or clean up the dishes or any number of chores that I've been working over the years teaching them how to. I've been telling them all their suffering was so that they knew what to do when they leave the house in a few years (so don't tell them that its benefiting me too).

I would love to hear what you are thankful for! Leave your links or comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am thankful for your teenagers! you did an amazing job with them!! it has been fun watching them grow up over the past 18 years. and i have been taking notes so hopefully you can say the same about mine.
love you
jill b



best viewed with Firefox