I've been buying (online) a few things for myself lately. Nothing big, but it sure is convenient. Let's see, I have bought this digital scrapbooking kit for a Father's Day layout (I am sooo behind) and this cute crocheted nativity set that I found on ravelry (that I'm going to make for me). So, even though this may be a little corny, I've been thinking about how thankful I am that online purchasing (and pay-pal) is so easy and how downloading patterns and digital kits is much easier and faster than waiting for something to come in the mail.
What modern convenience are you thankful for? I'm looking forward to your comments.
1 day ago

3 comments:
i am thankful that i can hear the words "i am so behind" from you when talking about scrapbooking. man, my heart is swelling with pride!!
and i am thankful that you can croche me a very cute nativity set!!
very thankful!!
can i get some flowers with that set?
jill b
I'm thankful for my microwave. That shows how far behind I am in thinking of modern conveniences. Mom
What do I have to do to get one of these nativity sets from you? Pretty Pretty Pretty PLEASE!!!
Post a Comment