I am thankful for leftovers, new family members, and hugs from little nieces. I am thankful for babies who don't cry when I hold them, for shy ones warming up to me, and for lots of pictures to sift through. I am thankful for time off to rest, to catch up on scrapbooking only to get behind again, and to spend lots of time with family. I am thankful for digital cameras, digital scrapbooking, and laptops. I am thankful for Cinnabon cinnamon rolls in a can, ambrosia salad, and pineapple casserole.
I am thankful for so many things and I have so needed to take this month to focus on what I am grateful for. Thanks for sharing what you are thankful for. I'll keep the links open for a couple more weeks but will eventually close down, so if you want to add a link to one of your blog posts, add them this week. Thanks to those who have added their links!
Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights...
James 1:7a
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment