Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2: Gratitude

I've been thinking of how thankful I have been that my work has been so flexible regarding my relaxed start time. I do not get up before 9 am because I get headaches when I do. In fact, missing morning sleep is worse than going to bed a little too late. Just last week I had to take 2 sick days to help recover after a lingering migrainy two week state (light headedness, fuzzy slow brain, sometimes headaches in the evening) just because I didn't sleep well one morning two weeks ago.

I am also thankful that modern medicine has been able to help me function. The past two weeks were not that bad. I worked each day and didn't have to retreat to a dark quiet room in the evening.

What about you? Are you thankful for good health or do you have a silver lining in the midst of health woes?

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox