Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 10: Gratitude

Wednesday is my work from home day and I am very thankful that I can work from home one day a week. I've been working from home in some way, shape, or form ever since I was pregnant with Leah {oh, so long ago}.

On my work from home days, I do not miss the drive in to the office or the drive home - in fact I feel better physically for skipping that daily commute. Now that everyone is older {and in school}, I love the quiet that is at home - I get uninterrupted, focused work time and yet I get up a lot more frequently that I do at work which ends up resting my eyes and making my head much happier at the end of the day.

And I do all my work in my bathrobe.

Just kidding. I'm way to vain for that.

What are you thankful about the work {paid or unpaid} that you do?

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox