I have the good fortune of working right next to Target. Thankfully, it isn't too much of a distraction but I do make it over there at least 3 times a week. It is just so convenient. Out of soap? No problem. Kids need something for school. I've got that. I'm quite thankful that I don't have to make many stops on the way home to pick something up because I can do that on my lunch hour by just walking next door. And now that Target has food aisles, many times I pick up my lunch along with whatever else I'm getting.
We have just found out that we'll be moving to a new location this coming summer. I am definitely going to miss working right next to Target.
What is right next to you that you are thankful for?
1 day ago

1 comment:
TARGET!! So thankful for Target!!!
Post a Comment