Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thankfulness: Day 4


Today, I am thankful that I have a say in my government. I am torn on how much to say or not say about today's election, since I'm not happy with the outcome and yet I really don't want to be political in my blog. But the very fact that I can vote, disagree, voice my opinion - I am thankful that the US is still a place where I can do these things.

I was also thankful that, at 10am, the lines at the polls were very short!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am speechless. i guess only time will tell about this one. i was at the polls today at 5:40am. i only had to wait about 30min. and it went really fast.
and eventhough my canidate didn't win tonight, i am also very thankful that we get to participate in the election process.
God bless america, (i think we are going to need it(!
jill b

Anonymous said...

i ment that i was speechless about the results, not your post
he he he
jill b



best viewed with Firefox