Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankfulness: Day 19

Today I got to pickup my first pair of bifocals. Last year I would have cried and begged the optometrist to please, please, please find another way. But living for this past year without them, using two pairs of glasses and switching back and forth, boy I am very happy to get them. It'll take me a while to get used to them, and I still have to get a pair of glasses that will be just for the computer, but being able to knit and watch tv - that's a beautiful thing.

2 comments:

Mrs. Nettles said...

Well, I have to say that you have way too many beautiful things around you-- to not be able to see them would be a crime. I am glad you are seeing better these days :) If I would have done the thankful blog, that would be my #1 thankfulness, that I got the lazer beam surgery to fix my eyes. What a difference, seeing things not blurry...ahhhh

jill marie barrett said...

i also love my new eyes! had them done a few years ago. one of the best decisions i have ever made!but i agree with you that vision is a good thing.



best viewed with Firefox