Today I'm thankful for technology. Especially for little devices that I can set alarms and make lists with so that I remember to do what I want/need to do. Today, it was my shopping list in picture form held on my phone which also had an alarm that went off several times near the end of my work day so that I would remember to buy my stuff.
So, if I remember your birthday, its not because my memory is getting better. Its not! I've only figured out how to set yet another device to beep at me one more time to remind me that I really want to remember you. 'Cuz I really do.
My shopping list for today:

2 comments:
I agree. Sad, but what would we do without all that neat stuff. My memory is far worse than anyone I know, so I can use all the help I could get. I hope you get your camera for C-mas :) Then you'll be "Luuckyyy"
great way to shop! i have taken a picture of something in target to show a girlfriend what zella wanted. but i like your idea. i just need to learn how to use my phone!
jill b
Post a Comment