Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankfulness: Day 12

Last night I had a headache. Could you tell in the tone of my post? I will correct myself, with this latest dose of medicines, headaches don't lurk around the corner. There is usually a reason. Well, it took me until bed time before I figured out why - yesterday I skipped my morning dose. And so after such a lovely night, what did I today - unfortunately it wasn't be extra sure and take my medicine this morning. Agh!

But it does bring me to what I am thankful for today. I'm thankful for those with epilepsy who stuck it out through the tough adjustment period to topamax and found that they had fewer headaches. I am thankful for all of the people who braved the stigma and got treatment for depression and found out that their headaches also went away.

Best of all, I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who takes care of laundry and dinner when I have my bad days.

2 comments:

Mrs. Nettles said...

I am so enjoyin reading each day what you are thankful for. It is so neat to think about all the things I am thankful for... I hope you get to feeling better soon. Good thing you've got Uncle K to do allthe "dirty" work :)

jill marie barrett said...

i am also enjoying this. i haven't been a good blogger lately. but i have been thinking alot about what i have to be thankful for!



best viewed with Firefox