So this year, Halloween is on a Friday, Leah and friends are taking Emma trick-or-treating, Keith and I are off to CR, and the next day is Saturday and we all can sleep in. So, even though it is a little sad for me that trick-or-treating no longer involves me, I am thankful that all in the household had a fun evening. Even Justin, who does not like to bring attention to himself and would not have gone trick-or-treating if he had nothing to do, had fun filming the varsity football game.
On to the costumes...
Emma the hobo. Surprisingly, hobo's come up a lot in a couple of the TV show's that Emma watches. Plus, we've already got a whole supply of holey jeans - so we just had to rip the shirt.
Leah the fairy. Who would have thought that at 17, Leah would want to dress up, but I think Leah had the most fun this Halloween in shopping and designing her costume.
Once in a young lifetime one should be allowed to have as much sweetness as one can possibly want and hold.
~Judith Olney (from quotegarden.com)


No comments:
Post a Comment