Today I am thankful for our Sunday School class. We've been attending Trinity for about 4 years now and I just love our Sunday School class. It is an eclectic group of people. We are the youngest couple there. There are a few other couples (of various ages) and there are a few single women (of various ages). We have the most adorable two older ladies that we all just love to pieces. They have such a sense of humor, a strong faith, and something to contribute to class.
When I finally figured out that 9am was the earliest that I could get up, we had to decide if we would go to the church service or Sunday School. While I miss going to the service, I am very glad that we chose to go to Sunday School for we are that much closer to a great bunch of people.
1 day ago

1 comment:
I love the Thankfulness series. I have been threatening to do this in a personal journal but never have. Keep it goin!
Post a Comment