1 day ago
Monday, November 24, 2008
Thankfulness: Day 22
Today I am thankful for sick days, the paid kind. The stomach flu has hit the household and I'm the second to feel a little blue at the gills. I normally don't think about paid sick days, unless I'm sick over the weekend and feeling bummed that I wasn't sick during the week. So, after a lot of candied ginger and a little pepto, I'm hoping to go to work tomorrow. But, I'm glad that I do have more sick days banked in case I'm still feeling icky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i hope you feel better. this is not a good week to feel yucky! dito on the paid sick days. i always used them to play hooky, so kudos to you for useing them for what they are ment for.
feel better
Post a Comment