Usually every year, my manager buys us tickets to a Spring Training game and we all go to the ball park. The last few years, it has been at the Peoria Sports Complex, which is really nice for me since that is really close to home.
This year we went to watch the San Diego Padres play the Colorado Rockies.
Our favorite Diamondbacks player, Tony Clark, is now playing for the Padres. Occasionally, we watched the game. Most of the time we are enjoying each other's company and the wonderful spring weather. This year, I put on sun block and didn't get burnt. I've done that so many times that my co-workers remind me about sunblock.
And while I was enjoying the afternoon on the clock, Keith was at home working on our room. He cleared out the old closet and moved some of our stuff into it. We are trying to clear out the 'guest' room (where we've been for the past 9 years) and make it Justin's room. We are getting closer!
|





|
No comments:
Post a Comment