

| Today's job was to clean out the rest of the closet. I had clothes to give away and a few sweaters to move. Then there was the dresser. But, after that, I had Justin move all of our boxes of stuff out of 'his' room and into our bedroom. And then came the part he loved. He moved in his clothes, toys and stuff. He's got two shelves in his closet devoted to guns (water & air-soft). He's in hog heaven. Last of all, we moved in his matress, and as Justin said, 'its like a room now'. Yes it is. |
So, now what does our room look like? |
Messy! I've got a lot of boxes to go throw and a lot of stuff to put into boxes. But at least Justin finally has his own room
|

|
I live in a swamp! I put up signs!
I'm a terrifying ogre!
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET A LITTLE PRIVACY?!
- Shrek
No comments:
Post a Comment