Saturday, March 29, 2008

Knitty Spring Issue is out!

I love knitty.com and they have wonderful stuff to knit this issue (like always). But I have found the sweater that I want to make while I recover from the Coachella frogging: Yosemite. I even have a gift card to JoAnn's and I saw a wonderful light-blue cotton yarn (online) that just might work. Woohoo!

We celebrated L's birthday this afternoon - uploading pictures as we speak. More tomorrow...

Jack Sparrow: You, sailor.
Mr. Gibbs: Cotton, sir.
Jack Sparrow: Mr. Cotton. Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death? [Pause] Mr. Cotton! Answer, man!
Mr. Gibbs: He's a mute, sir. Poor devil had his tongue cut out, so he trained the parrot to talk for him... no one's yet figured how.
Jack Sparrow: Mr. Cotton's... parrot. Same question.
Parrot: [squawk] Wind in the sails! Wind in the sails!
Mr. Gibbs: [pause] Mostly, we figure that means 'yes.'
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox