Last night, Keith and I went to a dinner theater with Keith's work. It was an audience-participation, comedy/murder mystery the Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre in East Mesa. It was funny. As you come in, they give you a new name. I was Faith Healer and Keith was Hemingway Bogart. Keith was also given lines to say, so he knew he must be apart of the evening. Several people were but all were given short lines. Keith had to repeat 'I have nothing to say. You can talk to my lawyer' each time he was 'interrogated' during the 3rd act.
Of course, I brought my camera to catch pictures of friends that I don't see very often. And when Keith's part came closer, I got it out to try to discreetly take a picture. Unfortunately for me, I had left the camera's memory card in our computer after my posting Saturday afternoon. Isn't that just like me! The only thing we could do is to take pictures using my palm.

Not very good without a flash!
Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch.
- Orson Welles
2 comments:
i have always wanted to go and do that! but i would hate it if i had to say anything. i hate the spotlight. i didn't know that justin was moving on up to the single room. now they all have their own room
Wow - how fun to be able to catch up (and keep up) with all of you and your busy lives while we are up here in the frozen (and I do mean FROZEN) north! Looking forward to hearing more, and seeing the pictures...although they do make me feel old.
Cari
Post a Comment