Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Reflections

This year, Easter has had taken on a deeper meaning to me. I am finishing up 'taking inventory' of my wrongs against a certain person and will be reading it to my sponsor this Wednesday. Writing my inventory brings up all kinds of emotions and, since these are my wrongs, I feel sad and shame. But Easter reminds me that my shame has been taken away and I no longer have to have that weighing on my shoulders. So, I am even more grateful this Easter.

We celebrated Easter at Grams' house. Kevin took over Pop's job of hiding the Easter eggs and he did a good job. I brought the camera and I am getting better at making sure I get pictures of people and not just the backs of heads. It was a lovely spring day (if you were in the shade).
Notable events: Lori brought her new pony Cisco over. Its a Welsh/Shetland mix. Kevin brought out his marble collection and the boys were playing marbles. And, of course, we had an Easter egg hunt for all of the little ones.

He is risen. He is risen indeed. Hallelujah!
- Easter service litergy

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox