I am afraid that I picked the wrong size to make when I started. I had noticed that it might be so awhile ago but I just couldn't admit it. I tried it on the other day and while my hubby would have liked the fit, I never could wear it outside the house.
You can plainly see that the top is way to low cut on my 'dress form' ('Bear in the Big Blue House' borrowed from E).So, last night I undid the entire thing, carefully winding the yarn so that it will be nice and flat when I'm ready to use it. 3 skeins. I almost want to start another project just to avoid knitting the same thing again.
Some day, I'll be able to be thankful for the experience with the technique so that my final project looks even better. I'm not ready for that right now.
It's not easy being green.
~ Kermit the Frog

No comments:
Post a Comment