Last night, E and I went over to my parents house just to spend time with Grammy and Pappy. My sister and my niece were there too. It was really nice to have no agenda but to be able to just enjoy each other's company.Now, my niece Z is very shy and I've been thinking of ways to get her out of her shell around me. I've been thinking about always bringing m&ms and giving them to her (I know, bribery) but I never remember. Until last night. This was how it was supposed to play out. What happened was that E somehow carried in the m&ms and I brought in the rest. So E gives the bag to Z and gets the credit.
Note to self: make sure I carry the m&ms.
- Allen Bauer: All right, Madison, now this is getting scary. If you don't open this, I'm going to break it down! All right, that's it! [busts the door open to see Madison laying on the bathroom floor] Why wouldn't you let me in?
- Madison: I was... shy.
- Allen Bauer: You were shy? After the cab, the elevator, and on top of the refrigerator, you were shy?
- Madison: I was shy?
- Allen Bauer: [to himself] She was shy?
- - Tom Hanks and Daryl Hannah in Splash

No comments:
Post a Comment