Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cold hands remedy

I put my knit top to the side and started on some fingerless mittens because I have gotten tired of cold hands while working. My right hand is the worst, since it is always propped up (on the mouse or keyboard). So, I grabbed the knitty pattern 'Dashing' and visited my yarn stash and here I am. I've gotten the first one done (wouldn't you know its for the left hand) and started on the second.

The pictures don't show the color correctly - it really is brown. And, yes that is my shower tile in the background. I had a heck of a time finding a place to take the pictures - everywhere the background made the brown look orange.

Your hands are cold. The life of the Eldar is leaving you.
- Elrond to Arwen, from the movie
Lord of the Rings - the Return of the King

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox