We were going to celebrate Emma's birthday and I had delusions of grandeur. As a result, running less sleep than I generally run on, I was found vacuuming the house and cleaned up the kitchen one Tuesday {something I haven't done in years}, thinking I was healed. Keith was worrried. My retort, "You don't know how little I've slept these past three days!" I, of course, pushed all limits for one glorious week. Why? Because I had to know. And, the results of the experiment was that I was not healed, I crashed, and it has taken me over a month to recover.
Ah, experiments. Aren't they fun.
We also have found many new, favorite, gluten free foods for Justin to love. Keith and I went camping. Emma went to Homecomming. I'm eating more salmon, coconut oil (and coconut too), and less bread (working towards a paleo diet).
Oh, and there have been a few knitted projects completed.
September's Instagram wrap up is a little late and has crowded into my usual November Month of Gratitude which I'll start tomorrow. You can click here to read past year's gratitude posts. Join in the gratitude with your comments!
All life is an experiment.
The more experiments you make the better.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson






1 comment:
I love gratitude November! I always look forward to it. I was thinking about doing it too...
Jill b
Post a Comment