I am blessed.
I eat three square meals a day {plus many a snack in between}. I've got plenty of warm clothes for winter and lightweight clothes for summer. Some of them I've made myself.
I've got a place to lay my head at night. It's an awesome house that became our home 16 years ago. Emma learned to walk in this house and we have a wall where all out kids have been measured as they grew up. I want to grow old in this house.
I've got a family that loves me and attend a great church. I love the Celebrate Recovery groups I attend and have really grown from the relationships I've made and the hard work I've done.
I've had enough trials to humble me, and successes to keep me going.
And, I've got a mighty fine pair of boots.
I am blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment