That first November of blogging was an election year, just like this year and, for me, that election was full of fear. I could bearly sleep with all that was going on both in my life and in the election. The solution? Gratitude. 30 days of it. And it did the trick. I felt so much better that month. And, thus, the tradition of blogging every day in November, being publicly grateful for a different thing each day.
This election year is just as scary. Let's search twice as hard for things to be thankful for! Are you with me?
I'll start off with two things since I'm starting a day late...
Today is Friday and tonight, in just an hour or so, I'll be going to Celebrate Recovery. What a wonderful program for those of us who need a place to share the woes of the day/week without interruption/judgement! It has been such a life saver for me, an introvert at heart, one who doesn't naturally share the icky things in life with others.
Secondly, when I come home, everyday I am greeted with such exuberance by my puppies. It is nice to be so loved.

No comments:
Post a Comment