Sunday, Emma and I ran up and walked through the rose garden at Sahuaro Ranch Park. We did this last fall but only had our phones to take pictures with. This time, we brough real cameras.
The rose bushes had been pruned, so there weren't as many blossoms this time around but there were still plenty beautiful ones left. There were plenty of other people walking around at the park and we weren't the only ones taking pictures.
One thing I want to do (eventually) is frame and hang 3 pictures of white flowers using pictures that I've taken.
I could not believe the size of these citrus flowers. The park has a small portion dedicated to what must have been a small portion of the original orange grove. But, this blossom must be a grapefruit.
And what's a trip to the park without pictures of roosters? We also saw a mother hen and her chicks who were 3 days old (according to a park official).
It wasn't until we got home and sat around for a while that I realized that we didn't take any pictures of ourselves at the park. Silly me. I was a little too task oriented Sunday, but I have fond memories that will do just fine by me.
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.
~ Evan Esar








1 comment:
those flowers are very pretty. if i close my eyes i can almost smell them. i love afternoon strolls
Post a Comment