We drove up to the store to get a few things for the party tomorrow and we went the long way...
. . . all the way out to 83rd and Pinacle Peak for a cruse night. Of course, we took the cadilac which has been fixed and doesn't leak anything, even after driving all that way. Its only now that I realized that I didn't take any pictures of our own car, I just started snaping pics of the cars around us. And the first one was this wonderful yellow car. I have no idea what kind of car it is. Anyone?
So, after taking pictures of two cars right beside themselves (see the yellow car's reflection?), Keith thinks I'm never going to get very far tonight. But, in my defense, they are cool cars.
This hearse has the coolest custom paint job. In addition to the black widow that you can see here, there are skulls and skeletons (on the other side). The flames were really cool too.
I really like the flames on red.
Now this next one is a car that I didn't know existed. Did you?
I didn't know that there really was a car called the
Hudson Hornet. Keith, of course, did and he told me stuff about them and I've already forgotten all about it. I'm sure we could all google it again if we really wanted to know the details. I just think its cool that its a real car.
Was that floatin' like a Cadillac, or was that stingin' like a Beemer? I'm confused.
~ Doc Hudson, Cars
No comments:
Post a Comment