Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Ladybug and a Moth

IMG_1203

When we were at Grams' house sunday, I went outside and took a few pictures. I love Grams' little shelf by the gate that holds knick-knacks and that is where the ladybug sits. This picture makes me happy.

IMG_1286

And since I've got a bug thing going, this moth was on our kitchen floor last night. I don't think I've ever seen such a brightly colored moth before. It sure gave the linoleum a run for its money.

I wanted to make sure Pixie didn't eat it (don't bright colors mean "I'm poisonous?") but only could get it outside the door when it fell of the piece of paper it was balanced on and I just couldn't get myself to move it any further. I know, I'm a big baby.

Some days you are the bug,
Some days you are the windshield.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we loved the lady bug over here. i think we need to start collecting some river rocks and paint!
jill b



best viewed with Firefox