Thursday, May 8, 2008

Petey is home

Well, Petey came through his surgery just fine. He had 13 teeth extracted and two 'growths' removed. We picked him up after work and he just looked all pitiful. He seemed more drugged than he really was - I had visions of posting mini-movies of a woozy dog that couldn't stand on his feet (Emma found the cat version on you-tube the other day), but there was no melodrama. His tongue was very dry and I wondered if it would just be that way since he lost his front teeth. I guess, we'll see. I just found him looking for food, so I think he's doing very well now.

So that is how we spent our stimulus $$. I wanted the plasma TV.

Three wishes to be exact, and ixnay on the wishing for more wishes!
That's it. Three. Uno, dos, tres.
[as Groucho Marx] No substitutions, exchanges or refunds!

~ The Genie in Aladin

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox