I love her soccer player!
Two more completely unrelated things:
- You've got to read this post. Boy, do I miss the days when I'd have been believed if I sported any of these fibs. Alas, I never was as imaginative as that, always tripped up with guilt for lying. I'm better now and I'm going to save this list so that I can use them when I've got grandchildren (which, I can wait for until I have sons-in-law, just in case any of my girls are reading).
- I have to say that I have never seen such a day in good 'ole AZ. I've lived here since I was 5, and this is the craziest weather ever! Yesterday, 93 degrees. Today, peaked at 85 (at midnight) and got colder as the day went on. I started out wearing capris and sandals. I actually left the house 3 times today: Petey goes to the groomer's in the morning, Leah to dentist appt. in the afternoon, and to pick up food this evening. Each time, it was colder and colder. For the last trip, I changed clothes - long pants, socks, closed-toe shoes, leather jacket! The temps? Mid 50's!
I think that is another nail in the coffin - I'm old. As soon as you can say something like "well I've never seen such-n-such in my entire life" and have your age lend you credence, yep, you're old.
Don't you just love global-warming?!
~ Justin's response to the cold weather


No comments:
Post a Comment