But for the other hooligans that live in the same house as me (and at least they still all are all here), its all about me! WooYoo! My loving husband made breakfast in bed for me: bagels, lox, cream cheese, tomatoes, red onion and cucumbers - just like Lovey makes (Sorry, no pics from that allowed - bed head).
But I also got this cool top from Leah, who by the way is an excellent shopper and who I take with me on most of my shopping expeditions whether it is for myself or for someone else. I highly recommend her as a personal shopper, but you'll have to contact her for her rates :)
Loose end #3: more blackberries from the garden! Today's haul was the biggest yet (27) and we now have over a quart of blackberries for this year. I still have 2 quarts from last year, so I see Leah's famous blackberry pie in our future! Yum.
He cut down trees, he eat his lunch, He go to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays he go shopping and has buttered scones for tea.
Chorus: He's a lumberjack and he's OK. He sleeps all night and he works all day.
~ "The Lumberjack Song" from Monty Python's
And Now For Something Completely Different

1 comment:
Cuute Top!! I love the color on you!
Post a Comment