Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Where's Waldo Fred

My new favorite game is to go outside (between 10 am and 2 pm) and try to find Fred. Now that we know he is living under one of our bushes, I feel a little more certain that he'll stick around. If I had little(r) ones, we'd do this as our after lunch/before nap task.

Today you can play with me...

Can you find him? When we first went outside, he wasn't so obvious as in this picture.
I was more frustrated than Ray Charles with a Where's Waldo? book.
- Larry, the Cable Guy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how does he climb into the garden? unless it is not where i think it is. could very well be the case.
jill b

kim•ber•ly said...

We have built him a little ramp (in the corner of the garden where he liked to get out) to make it easier for him to climb over the brick.



best viewed with Firefox