Anyway, this is one of my favorite blogs and the post on this day is timeless.
When I started blogging, it created a new creative outlet. Not so much the blogging, but the picture taking to support the blogging. I'd pick up my camera and head outside to take pictures at least once a week. I've kind of slowed down (as the newness wears off), but I don't want to lose it. I'm toying with the idea of doing 30 pictures in 30 days. A 365 project might be overwhelming.
So, now that I've challenged myself to take more pictures, I can't post without a picture. Can I?
Hold on . . .
So, this is what you get for waiting so patiently. I was making grilled cheese for the kidos and at the same time rearranging the pictures, etc on the refrigerator (a seemingly worthy interest). Well, let's just say I paid too much attention to the fridge than the sandwiches...
Anyway, who organizes the clutter on their fridge?
if it ain't burnt, it ain't mommy's
~ attributed to Kim (when allegedly this was a more frequent occurrence)

1 comment:
i love the superhero blog. i found her site a while back. if you go bback a while, she and her husband went through ivf to get their little one. it is truly a heart-felt story if you have the time to read it. been there, done that, have zella!
jill
Post a Comment