I was given a little book by the
Yarn Harlot a couple of Christmases ago. I think I read it in a day or something (and loved it). Now that I'm starting to get out into the knit/blogging community I found
her blog and have been following her book-tour for a more recent book. For one of her stops (her home town?), she had a
photo-scavenger contest(click then scroll up), which you can see
here. I watched the pictures as a slide show last night - all 563 pictures! It took a while to see all the pictures, but it sure makes me want to knit a sock, bring it with me everywhere, and take pictures of it (kind of like the
'L' that Jill gave me, which I've not kept up as much as I wanted to).
And I know which sock patterns I'd start with:
this one and then
this one.
Yeah, I'm weird like that.
George: He purposely mispronounced my name. Instead of saying "Costanza", he'd say "Can't-stand-ya, can't stand ya!". He made me smell my own gym socks once.
~ from Seinfeld
1 comment:
sometimes it is the little things that can bring back huge memories! i am glad i am not the only one who dreds their little one's growing up. i cry every january first! (z's birthday)
jill b
Post a Comment