Monday, April 14, 2008

Doh!

Yesterday we thought we had no where to go so we invited over my parents. Today, I looked at my schedule for the week and realized that we completely missed the blessing of little Presley.

I am at the mercy of others who were less forgetful and (hopefully) took pictures.

[At dinner]
Homer: I have an announcement to make. As a family growth thing, Bart and I think we should all go to the monster truck rally this Saturday.
Lisa: Aren't you forgetting something?
Homer: Uh... Monster truck rally... Growth thing... No, I don't think so.
Lisa: It's my music concert this Saturday! I'll be playing my first solo! If you miss it on Saturday, I'd advise you to start looking for a child therapist on Sunday.
Bart: But Truck-O-Saurus is one night only!
Homer: [towards Heaven] O, cruel Fate, why do you mock me?!
[Homer and Bart both cry]
Marge: Look, what time is this truck rally?
Homer: [tearfully] 8:00, but what does it matter?
Marge: Well, Lisa's concert is at 5:00. We can go to both!
Homer: [gasps, perking up] Marge, you're a genius!
[He high-fives Bart]

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox