The picture is from my drive into work this morning. The clouds were down on the mountains and it was just so picturesque that I had to pull over to take a picture. I've already learned that if I wait for a red light, I just get a picture with power lines in them
I am just loving the weather...
...that is, as long as I don't have to walk out in the rain, I have a umbrella with me, can wear enough layers, and can keep my hands warm. The reason? Because weather like this means that we have fires in the wood-burning stove at night and that is one of my favorite thing about winter!
Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness
has never danced in the rain


2 comments:
i drove all around town in this yesterday. (and i loved every min of it!) i love the rain!
jill b
I love the rain! It means jackets, fires, we get to eat inside for lunch, and lots of snuggles!!!!!
Post a Comment