We finally got around to decorating the Christmas tree yesterday. This year, with the economy as it is, we've dropped the gift exchange for one side of the family. And, Keith and I won't be exchaging gifts either for the same reason. So, for me, this year Christmas has taken on a real low-key feeling that I am really enjoying. It didn't feel like we were decorating the tree late. It felt like we were right on schedule.
I did have to ask for help. And that included Pixie's help. I set up the camera on a tripod and would set the timer on at various times during the process. It was funny to look back at the pictures and find how many times Pixie was either sitting on that ottoman watching us or jumping onto the ottoman.
And a tip that hopefully I'll remember for next year: do not work on the lower branches for the pictures. The pictures just get way to close to that plumber pose which is just not family friendly.
Ahh, finished. Next step, set up the card table for the puzzle!
He who has not Christmas in his heart
will never find it under a tree.
~Roy L. Smith




1 comment:
we did not do a tree this year. i guess my little 4 footer in the wall will have to do...
i loved watching your tree come to life. very pretty
jill b
Post a Comment