Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

After the kids opened up their stocking gifts from Santa and a few gifts from Mom and Dad, we went to Grams' house for Christmas Day.

IMG_0183

All the little kiddos searching for the pickle. Alyssa found the pickle right away.

This year, only the little ones got presents. It made the holiday much less stressful, shopping-wise. But try to take pictures of little ones all opening their presents at once and wanting the next one right now - not so easy. That plus not enough sleep and the rain that day really muddled my poor little head. So, you'll notice that my favorite pictures from the day do not include many of my own children. In fact, most of my pictures of Emma are of the top of her head.

IMG_0193

This picture of London is my favorite of the day. I love her expression.

IMG_0200

IMG_0202

IMG_0217

Justin snapped this one of Leah. I like it. Justin has taken ownership of my old camera and is just lovin' it. He is taking pictures every day. This one he took with my new camera.

IMG_0225

I stole Presley for a bit and took several pictures. Quite fun (for me).

IMG_0246

This is my second favorite picture from the day. I love how it looks like Tyler is jumping (she wasn't).

No pictures of the food because it was eaten before I was up to taking pictures. But it was the usual yumminess: ham, beef tenderloin, Grams' special meatballs, lots of yummy side dishes, and cookies. We even lucked out and got the hambone so we'll be havin' soup soon!

Merry Christmas!

God bless us, every one!
~ Tiny Tim, A Christmas Carol

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox