Sunday, December 28, 2008

365... Sort Of

When I started blogging, I didn't expect that I would rediscover photography.  As I've read other blogs this past year, I've felt challenged to do a 365 project: to take a picture a day.  Now, I haven't always felt good enough to take a picture each and every day (who really could) and I didn't start right in January, but of the days that I did take pictures I did try to pick out a picture or two as my favorites or as a representative pic of the day. And since we are at the time of the year when we look back and reflect over the past year, I thought I'd share my 365 project as a pictorial summary of my year.

I've made about 7 collages and I'll post one or two a day. What I really like about the collages is that you can really see what we were doing.  You can tell when Fred was visiting, when we got Pixie, when Justin was playing football, etc because of the repetitive nature of the subjects and yet the pictures are not the same.

2008-year-pix-#1
2008-year-pix-#2

2 comments:

Mrs. Nettles said...

Awesome!! That is so way cute. You are so crafty. :)

jill marie barrett said...

soo cool! check out alie edwards site, or beckyhiggins.com
they are about to show the 365 project for the new year. theirs is a little different, but i love yours!!!
jill b



best viewed with Firefox