Saturday, December 13, 2008

Family Pictures

I am determined to send out Christmas cards this year. I am embarassed to admit that it has been a while since I've sent out Christmas cards. You know, life gets crazy and suddenly you realize that it has been maybe 6 years or so since the last time you actually sent out cards. Its not that I didn't think of all you each year, because I did. I even got as far as getting family pictures printed twice, but never actually sent them.

Amazingly, there are a few people who must know we are still alive and they send us cards. I am determined that they should get a reply this year.

So, today was picture day. Justin was going to a friend's house for the weekend, so his picture was taken at 11 this morning. Leah had to work at 3, so her picture was taken around 2. Emma babysat for London and Presley last night and spent the night, so we took pictures after she got back home.

And then that leaves this couple...

IMG_3951

... who cannot agree on how things should be done: location, background, posing, smiling, waiting for the wind to stop so that hair isn't being blown around. Thanks to Emma who patiently took pictures and snapped this one too.

Hon - did you see the cat in the background?

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, if they get mad, they're a mile away and barefoot.
~ on a sign at Submarinos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is the one you should send out!
jill b



best viewed with Firefox